iPads in School
The first thing to do when you obtain your iPad is to read the iPad Manual to learn the basics.
- iPad User Guide
- Consent Form for BSD iPad
- Watch this YouTube video for a step by step beginner's guide to using your iPad
- Basic Overview - or the What or Where are the buttons on the iPad
- Connect Your iPad to Your Computer
- What Apps Come With the iPad and How Do I Use Them?
- Apps - How to Open, Move, and Manipulate Them
- Customize the Home Screen - Rearranging icons, creating additional screens, moving icons to other screens, creating folders
- iPad Tips and Tricks - Screenshots, create folders, recent apps and more.
- How to use the iPad as a document camera (broken link)
- Back up the content on your iPad - USING ICLOUD FOR BACK UP
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING USE OF THE iPAD, DISTRICT PROTOCOL, APPS, OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THE iPAD? Post your question on our iPad Classroom Learning blog
A few good Websites with tons of information!
- How to Set up an Apple Account Without a Credit Card (broken link)
- AWESOME SITE! This website from Edtech Teacher is a great tool for teachers to find the right app for the learning objectives they want their students to work on. Objectives are listed (such as "I want my students to create written content on the iPad") and a link is associated so when the link is clicked it takes the person to the description of the best app for that objective. Click here to visit the EdTechTeacher site.
- iPads in Education ( blogs, discussions, videos, tips, connect with other schools.)