Central Enrollment Office:


Central Enrollment Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm or by appointment



There are several ways to become a part of the Berkley School District (BSD) family:
1) Gain residency in the Berkley School District. Registration takes place at the Adminstrative Offices ~ Avery Center, 14700 W. Lincoln, Oak Park.  Contact the Central Enrollment Office for more information by phone at 248-837-8026 or email CentralEnrollment@berkleyschools.org.  Click here for the Berkley School District Neighborhood Boundaries.


2) Pay tuition (which is equal to the amount of state aid Berkley receives). Tuition option is available to middle and high school students.  Payment of 50% by day one of the 1st semester and the balance by day one of the 2nd semester is required.  Contact Lori Suarez for more information at lsuarez@berkleyschools.org.


3) Enroll through Schools of Choice. [The 2015-16 application period is now closed. No additional applications will be accepted for 2015-16.]  The Berkley School District Board of Education has approved limited Schools of Choice (Section 105) openings in Kindergarten through 5th grade for Oakland County residents for the 2015-2016 school year. The application period was February 23 - March 13, 2015.


Non-residents students may, at the discretion of the Superintendent, be allowed to enroll in the BSD if they fall into one of the following categories:

1) Children of staff members. You must have an approved "Employee Request to have a Child Attend BSD" form on file.


2) Students who move from the district (remaining in Oakland County) in the first semester and wish to remain in the district for the second semester may do so by completing a "Request to Continue Enrollment" form.  Proof of new residence is required.


3) Students who have completed 11th grade at BHS may complete their senior year at BHS if still living in Oakland County. A "Release of Enrollment" from the residing district must be completed.  Proof of new residence is required.


Contact Lori Suarez for more information regarding non-resident student enrollment at lsuarez@berkleyschools.org.


Enrollment requirements can be found HERE


Visit the Online Student Enrollment page to begin the registration process.


Have you moved?  Complete the Change of Address form found HERE.