Central Enrollment Office:
14700 W. Lincoln, Oak Park, 48237
Central Enrollment Hours:
Monday: 1-5 pm
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:30 am-1:30 pm
There are several ways to become a part
of the Berkley School District (BSD) family:
1) Gain residency in the Berkley School District. Registration takes place at the Adminstrative Offices ~ Avery Center, 14700 W. Lincoln, Oak Park. Please call Gina Shifman at 248.837.8016 for more information and to schedule an appointment. Click for the Berkley School District Neighborhood Boundaries.
2) Enroll through Schools of Choice. The Berkley Board of Education approved limited openings in Kindergarten through 5th grade and 9th grade BHS Scholars for Oakland County residents living outside of the Berkley School District for the 2013-14 school year. Once accepted through the Schools of Choice program, you may continue to attend Berkley Schools through graduation unless there is a break in enrollment. Please visit the Schools of Choice webpage for further information.
3) Pay tuition (which is equal to the amount of state aid Berkley receives). Pay 50% by day one of the 1st semester and the balance by day one of the 2nd semester.
Non-residents students may, at the discretion of the Superintendent,
be allowed to enroll in the BSD if they fall into one of the following categories:
1) Children of staff members. You must have an "Employee Request to have a Child Attend BSD" form on file.
2) Students who move from the district (remaining in Oakland County) in the first semester and wish to remain in the district for the second semester may do so by completing a "Request to Continue Enrollment" form.
3) Students who have completed 11th grade at BHS may complete their senior year at BHS if still living in Oakland County. A "Release of Enrollment" from the residing district must be completed.
ALL ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS CAN BE FOUND HERE.
To verify your resident address, please email Gina Shifman or call 248.837.8016.
Enrollment Packets - Click below for PDF files
Links & Emails
Berkley School District
Administrative Offices - Avery Center
14700 W. Lincoln
Oak Park, MI 48237