Central Enrollment Office:
Central Enrollment Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 9 am - 4 pm
There are several ways to become a part of the Berkley School District (BSD) family:
1) Gain residency in the Berkley School District. Registration takes place at the Adminstrative Offices ~ Avery Center, 14700 W. Lincoln, Oak Park. Contact Gina Shifman for more information by phone at 248-837-8016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for the Berkley School District Neighborhood Boundaries.
2) Pay tuition (which is equal to the amount of state aid Berkley receives). Tuition option is available to middle and high school students. Payment of 50% by day one of the 1st semester and the balance by day one of the 2nd semester is required. Contact Lori Suarez for more information at email@example.com.
3) Enroll through Schools of Choice. [The 2014-15 application period is now closed. No additional applications will be accepted for 2014-15.]
Non-residents students may, at the discretion of the Superintendent, be allowed to enroll in the BSD if they fall into one of the following categories:
1) Children of staff members. You must have an "Employee Request to have a Child Attend BSD" form on file.
2) Students who move from the district (remaining in Oakland County) in the first semester and wish to remain in the district for the second semester may do so by completing a "Request to Continue Enrollment" form. Proof of new residence is required.
3) Students who have completed 11th grade at BHS may complete their senior year at BHS if still living in Oakland County. A "Release of Enrollment" from the residing district must be completed. Proof of new residence is required.
Contact Lori Suarez for more information regarding non-resident student enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment requirements can be found HERE.
Visit the Enrollment Packet & Forms page to complete a packet for registration.