Internal School Transfers

The Berkley School District allows students to attend any Berkley school out of their normal attendance area (district "home school") as long as the receiving school has the space to accommodate the transfer.  Mid-year transfers are not permissible.


Currently enrolled students considering changing buildings for the following school year must submit the Internal School Transfer Request prior to March 1. If you are a current student, please complete the Internal School Transfer Request in the folder below (available in January) and return it to your building secretary or front office by March 1, 2016.  Status letters regarding Internal School Transfer Requests will be mailed March 25, 2016.


If you are a student NEW to Berkley Schools and would like to attend a school out of your normal attendance area, an Internal School Transfer Request will be provided in the Central Enrollment Office when you return your enrollment packet.


Contact Central Enrollment for more information at 248.837.8026 or