The 7th Annual Off to the Races
Saturday, February 6, 2016
Thank you to the Huntington Woods Men's Club for being a Gold Sponsor!
Thank you to McCarthy & Smith for being a Bronze Sponsor!
Thank you to Stantec & Strategic Energy Solutions for being a Bronze Sponsor!
Thank you to our Race Sponsors:
Berkley Athletic Boosters | City of Berkley | Clark Hill PLC | Collins & Blaha, P.C. | Doggie in the Window
Dr. Kabot Orthodontics | Eagle Rock Insurance | Huntington Woods Women's League | McGrath Electric
McCourt's Music | NOVA Environmental | Ramtra Remodeling | Robert Weltman, Real Estate One
Rotary Club of Berkley | Stifel Nicolaus & Company | Telemus Financial Wealth Management
The Cher Yufit Family | Thrun Law Firm, P.C. | Yeo & Yeo
Great Lakes Culinary Center in Southfield, February 6, 2016
Hors d'oeuvres, pizza, horse racing, auction, and cash bar.
Doors open at 6:30 pm, racing begins at 7:15 pm.
This annual event raises funds for the Berkley School District. The purpose of the BEF is to help maintain and enhance educational opportunities and programs for Berkley students.
There are several ways to get involved:
- Sponsor one of 12 races that will be held that night. Your name will be mentioned frequently leading up to the event and receive prominent attention at the event. The cost to be a race sponsor is a minimum $250 donation.
- Sponsor the event! Platinum, Gold and Bronze sponsorships available.
- Own a horse that will run at the event. This privilege comes at a minimum $25 donation. There are a limited number of horses available so don’t stall.
- Donate auction items or prizes. All evening long, we will have a silent and live auction and give away prizes for race winners. Items or services donated are deductible as allowed by law.
- SOLD OUT! Tickets are no longer available at school office or at the door.
The Berkley Education Foundation appreciates your support.