BERKLEY ATHLETICS - HOME OF THE BEARS
Click HERE for all BHS Sports Schedules
WINTER SPORTS REGISTRATION
Please complete all of the following and allow two weeks for approval:
- Volunteer Release Form (on-line form)
- Volunteer Driver Certificate (print and return to Athletic office)
- Responsibilities for Trip Chaperones (print and return to Athletic office)
- Copy of driver's license
- Copy of current proof of insurance
boys basketball, girls basketball, boys and girls bowling, competitive cheer, hockey, boys swimming & diving, wrestling
Sports Meeting for Students (Mandatory)
Hockey (only) - October 19, east gym, during lunch
All other sports - October 23, east gym, after school
- No more than one failing grade during the previous semester
- Have and maintain a GPA of 1.50 or higher from the previous semester
All of the following must be submitted at the time of registration in order to participate in tryouts:
- MHSAA Medical Form (Sports physical dated on or after April 15, 2015)
- Athletic Resource Fee Agreement
- Athletic Resource Fee payment (Check or money order only, made payable to Berkley School District)
Hockey (only) - All physicals must be turned in to the Athletic office by October 30.
All other Sports - November 5 and 6, Athletic office, after school
A sports physical dated on or after April 15, 2015 must be submitted at registration in order to try out for any 2015-2016 sports season. Sports physicals can be performed at one of the following facilities:
Berkley Urgent Care
|Michigan Physicians Group
$25.00 (appointment needed)
2905 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Berkley, MI 48072
Please check back when dates and time are scheduled.
Note: Each coach will let players know when cuts will be made.
- Wish to join the Boosters? Please contact Dan Irwin @ 248.543.8007
- TICKET PRICES: $5 for all sporting events * No Charge for Children 5 and under and Adults 62 and over
- Free Admission with your Berkley Bear Athletic Booster Membership Card