Program Information, Forms & Applications
5th Grade Camp - Cabin Leader Information
If you are in 11th or 12th grade and are interested in being a Cabin Leader at 5th Grade Camp - completed applications are due to Mrs. Weiss in the Counseling Office by:
Friday, November 10th.
- Cabin Leaders leave for 5th Grade Camp on: Sunday, February 25th (3:30 p.m.)
- Cabin Leaders return from 5th Grade Camp on: Friday, March 2nd (12:45 p.m.)
Only 11th and 12th grade students are eligible to apply.
- Completed application includes the following:
- YMCA Storer Camps Informational Sheet with Student AND Parent Signatures
- (3) Completed Reference Forms from teacher/counselor/administrator/employer
- Student signed YMCA Storer Code of Conduct
- Health Form - there are (2) different forms - you only need to complete (1)
- if you are under 18 at the time of camp you do the Under 18 Health Form
- if you are 18 or over at the time of camp you do the 18 and over Health Form
- A copy of your health insurance card (front-and-back)*
* If you do not currently have health insurance, please let Mrs. Weiss know when you turn in your application. This will not prevent you from attending.
Applications are available in the Counseling Office or can be printed from the link below.
Please direct any questions to: Mrs. Weiss (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OSTC Field Trip Information - Link & Permission Slip
Google Form Link - Complete in addition to handing in Permission Slip
(Required for all students planning to attend the 11.28.17 Field Trip)