Welcome to the Norup International PTA Page! Please join us for our meetings the second Tuesday of each month at 7 pm. Our meetings take place in the Norup Media Center, and everyone is welcome! Don't forget to fill in your PTA Membership form, and send it in - remember with each Membership you receive a Norup Student Directory!!
New this year - Purchase your PTA Membership through PayPal!
If you wish to pay by cash or check, click on the PTA Membership form below for a printable form.
2018-2019 Officers and Chairs:
President - Jenn Johnson
Vice President - Mikey Smith
Treasurer - Sean O’Brien
Secretary - Marie Dereniewski
Membership Chairperson - Patty Keenan
Child Advocacy and Legislative Chairperson - Brian Johnson
PTSA Council Representative - Zoya Rice
School Board Observer - Michelle Cantor
Teacher Representatives - Devra Goldberg and Brett Greer
- Beautification - Patty Keenan and Agnes Valentine
- Box Tops and Labels - Precious Hackett and Patty Keenan
- Caring and Sharing - Timi Wittig
- Enrichment Chairpersons - Jackie Arborgast and Stacie Schenck
- Founder’s Day - AVAILABLE
- Fun Run Chairpersons - Marie Dereniewski and Mikey Smith
- Labels for Education Chairperson - Precious Hackett and Patty Keenan
- Motor Moms and Dads - Traci Hoppa
- Norup Volunteer Network - Mikey Smith and Marie Dereniewski
- Playground - Jackie Arborgast
- Room Parent Coordinators - Ericka Owens and Jennifer Willcocks
- Silent Auction - Renee Herman and Agnes Valentine
- Spirit Wear - Patty Keenan
- Staff Appreciation Breakfast - AVAILABLE
- Staff Appreciation Lunch - Patrick Lancaster
- Staff Appreciation Week - Lei Fernandes and Emily Peters
- Welcome Committee - Mikey Smith, Erica Owens, Deb Bahash
- Traci Hoppa and Precious Hackett
- Year End Party - Afshan Siddiqi
The Norup International PTA is dedicated to helping the education of our students through involvement of caregivers and teachers. Membership is open to all Norup International teachers and student caregivers. We meet the second Tuesday of every month at 7 pm in the Norup Media Center. Everyone is welcome.
Welcome Letter from the PTA
Fun Run Details & Sponsorships
The Norup PTA is excited to announce that the annual Norup International Fun Run will take place at 1pm on Friday October 19, 2018. Volunteers should report at 1pm. Please be sure to fill out the applicable forms and send them to school by the dates listed on the documents. For questions regarding the Fun Run, please contact Marie Dereniewski, 248-416-2760.
Donate to the Norup Fun Run!
Norup Fun Run T-Shirt Order Form
Norup Volunteer Opportunities
Parents are encourage to volunteer in classrooms, chaperone field trips, and be a volunteer driver. In order to volunteer, all parents volunteering in the classroom or during school sponsored functions or field trip must complete the Volunteer Release Form prior to any activities. Parents driving or chapperoning a field trip must have the Volunteer Driver Form and Chapperone Responsibility Form completed in addition to the Volunteer Release Form. All forms can be found on the District Volunteer/Chaperone page.