Welcome to the Berkley School District's Communications Department!
Berkley School District is committed to communicating with Berkley School District families and the community through storytelling.
The Berkley Beat is an eNewsletter sent weekly via email to every email address in the district. If you wish to sign up for this weekly mailing, please give your email address to your school, or email Jessica Stilger, subject "Sign me up."
What we do
- Publications -- the Berkley Beat, District calendar, brochures, posters, flyers and more!
- District Photography -- You'll see the Communications Staff at many school events capturing great moments in our schools
- District Video -- The Communications Office in coordination with the BHS Video Production class records school events. We also create videos highlighting many behind the scenes moments and classroom learning- find them all on our YouTube Channel.
- Media Relations -- The Communications Office acts as the liaison between the media and the District. Any request for interviews, photos and more should go through Jessica Stilger directly.
- Web Maintenance/Design -- The Communications Office maintains the District website
- Social Media -- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Event Planning -- The Communications Office assists and plans large District events like celebrating the District's 175th anniversary, Bond Building Re-Openings and more.
- Alumni Outreach -- Alumni, we are looking for your stories! Fill out our Alumni Profile form to share your stories and memories of BHS.