Having trouble with Schoology?
- Close and restart your browser
- Restart your computer
- Turn off bluetooth on the device
Use a web browser (Chrome or Firefox) and not the Schoology App
Passwords and Logins:
Make sure you are using the Berkley Schools login page and not the generic one: https://berkleyschools.schoology.com/login/ldap?&school=2704370881
Need your MISTAR password reset? Please email Mrs. Terbrack (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have it reset.
Once your password has been reset to the default, make sure you change it (tinyurl.com/berkleypw), write it down and wait 10-15 minutes prior to logging back into Schoology. Your new password must have a capital letter, a number, and a special character (like a ! or $ or .) Schoology will not accept the default password.
Still having issues with Schoology?
Please fill out the District Help Form found at the bottom of this website
- Make sure zoom is updated on your computer (it does not do this on it's own. You have to go into the drop down menu and update manually)
- If having trouble with internet connection issues (freezing, dropping zoom call, lagging, etc) try having everyone in the house disconnect from wifi on their phones and computers if not in use.
- Connect directly to modem with an ethernet cable for best internet outcome.
- Leave extra time (10 minutes) before class to log in and connect. Waiting to the last minute and then having a laptop launch updates or zoom updating can be very frustrating.