NEW! Come follow us on Instagram! @Berkley Choir Boosters
Welcome to the 2020/2021 school year! We're so glad you have chosen to be a part of the Berkley High School Choir Community!
Berkley Choir Boosters Meeting Schedule:
- September 9, 2020: (Canceled, but we're planning something fun for the month of October! Stay tuned!)
- December 2, 2020
- March 3, 2020 (Board of Directors Meeting)
- May 5, 2020
All of our meetings are on Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. at Anderson Middle School. Things may look different this year and we will keep you informed of any changes.
Board of Directors:
- Kara Watson, President
- Ari Alderman, Vice President
- Linda Batcheller, Treasurer
- Melissa Harbeck, Secretary
- Lina Kern, Volunteer Coordinator
- Julie Anne Smith - BHS & Anderson Choir Director
- Sarah Noble: BHS & Norup Choir Director
You may reach the Berkley Choir Boosters Board of Directors via email at: BerkleyChoirBoosters19@gmail.com
The purpose of the Berkley Choir Boosters is to provide charitable support for, and advance the continuing progress and development of, the public school choir and vocal arts education programs of the Berkley School District and the public educational benefits of that program.
If you prefer to mail in a donation, please use this form. Thank you!
Berkley Choir Boosters is a 501C3 organization