Julie Smith, choir director at both Berkley High School and Anderson Middle School, has been nominated for Oakland County Teacher of the Year! Congratulations Julie!
BHS Pre-Festival Choir Concert at 7:00 p.m. in the BHS Auditorium
Berkley Choir Boosters Meeting Schedule:
- September 26th
- December 5th
- February 27th
- May 1st
All meetings are at Bekley High School in the Choir Room. We welcome all those interested in becomIng involved in volunteering their time and talents to our wonderful program!
Board of Directors:
- Ari Alderman, President
- Open Position, Vice President
- Melissa Davis, Treasurer
- Melissa Harbeck, Secretary
- Linda Batcheller, Sponsorship and Donations
- Debbie Bruening - BHS Concert Coordinator & Facebook Administrator
- Linda Kern - Anderson Liason & Mystic Kettle Coordinator
- Julie Anne Smith - BHS & Anderson Choir Director
- Ali Hodges - BHS & Norup Choir Director
You may reach the Berkley Choir Boosters Board of Directors via email at: BerkleyChoirBoosters19@gmail.com
The purpose of the Berkley Choir Boosters is to provide charitable support for, and advance the continuing progress and development of, the public school choir and vocal arts education programs of the Berkley School District and the public educational benefits of that program.
Berkley Choir Boosters is a 501C3 organization