Norup Intramural Cross Country Information
- Parent Meeting Information => Click here
- Student Information Sheet
Use this Google Form: https://forms.gle/GDo4NrKCciWjokpT6
- MHSAA Physical: https://www.mhsaa.com/portals/0/documents/health%20safety/physical2page.pdf
Only students who did not play a sport at Norup last year need one of these before practice.
- Weekly Practice Schedule – subject to change – check back often
- First Practice Begins September 14 @ Norup Field
- 9/14 - 9/17 => Training at Norup Field 4-5:30 PM
- 9/18 => No training due to Rosh Hashanah sundown
- 9/21 and 9/22 => Training at Norup Field 4-5:30 PM
- 9/23 => No training
- 9/24 and 9/25 => Training at alternate location (TBD)
- To mask or not to mask: https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/sports/high-school/2020/09/09/high-school-sports-masks-required-football-soccer-volleyball/5765833002/
- Masks are not currently required for cross country by the state of Michigan. I am requiring it for drills and stretching. For the running portion, this will be a personal preference/family decision. We will ask that students have their masks on their person when they run.