Norup International School is an IB World School that offers the Primary Years Programme (PYP) for all students in Kindergarten-grade 5 and the Middle Years Programme (MYP) for all students in grades 6-8.
Through the International Baccalaureate PYP and MYP, students will:
- gain a global perspective on concepts and issues taught in class
- build powerful connections between academic disciplines and their world
- take action through community service opportunities
- understand and reflect international-mindedness by exhibiting the traits of the IB Learner Profile: thinkers, communicators, open-minded, caring, reflective, principled, knowledgeable, inquirers, balanced, and risk-takers
- be prepared to face the challenges of high school and beyond with confidence