The mission of the Berkley Athletic Boosters is to strive to maintain a quality athletic program for all Berkley student athletes through parent support, leadership and volunteerism.
- Wish to join the Boosters? Please contact Sharlee Wingate @ 248.914.6321
- TICKET PRICES: $5 for all sporting events * No charge for children 5 and under and adults 62 and over
- Free admission with your Berkley Bear Athletic Booster Membership Card
Buy a season pass!
Berkley Athletic Booster meetings are normally held every 1st Wednesday, 7:00 pm in the Berkley High School Room 110. If you have comments or questions, please email the Athletic Boosters.
The Berkley Athletic Boosters is pleased to announce the application period for the Warren/Jarvis Scholarship Award is now open. This one-time, non-renewable scholarship is offered by the Berkley Athletic Boosters for the top male and female Senior Student Athlete.
- Roz Warren Award - $2,000 to the Outstanding Female Student Athlete
- Bob Jarvis Award - $2,000 to the Outstanding Male Student Athlete
These awards are given to the individual who exemplifies the qualities of leadership and excellence in sports. The successful applicant must:
- Be a Berkley High School senior
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- Have lettered in two or more sports, or be highly accomplished in one varsity sport
- Must demonstrate leadership/citizenship qualities
- Complete an application form and essay
Upon receipt of your application, a panel including the athletic director, Booster parents (not affiliated to a senior student) and community members will review the application and essay. All applications must be received in the athletic office by March 29, 2018. The winners will be recognized at the BHS Honors Convocation on May 10, 2018.
Your achievements are recognized and are important to your school and your community. We look forward to receiving your application.
Sign-Up for Volunteering!
Visit the Athletic Boosters Sign Up Genius for Hurley/Bear Paw Concessions and Tin Can Auction. Working the concession stand turns into money made for your athlete's team. If you have questions please contact Sharlee Wingate 248-914-6321.
How to find the Sign-Up Genius?
Visit the Sign-Up Genius search page.
Search for: firstname.lastname@example.org