Anderson Athletics - Home of the Vikings
Assistant Principal / Athletic Director: Carman Smith
All students participating in AMS sports during the 2023-2024 school year must have a completed health physical dated after April 15, 2023, and also the Athletic Resource Fee Agreement with full payment before starting tryouts.
Please always contact your child's coach for the most up-to-date information!
All forms are located in the main AMS office or on the BHS website under Athletics.
Volunteering, Volunteer Driving & Chaperone Responsibilities
Parents are encourage to volunteer in classrooms, chaperone field trips, and be a volunteer driver. In order to volunteer, all parents volunteering in the classroom or during school sponsored functions or field trip must complete the Volunteer Release Form prior to any activities. Parents driving or chaperoning a field trip must have the Volunteer Driver Form and Chaperone Responsibility Form completed in addition to the Volunteer Release Form.
All forms can be found on the District Volunteer/Chaperone page.
Information on Fall Sports will be posted as it is available
Fall Sports Include:
- Girls Tennis
- Cross Country
- Girls Basketball
WINTER ONE SPORTS
Winter One Sports Include
- Boys Basketball
- Berkley M.S. Swim
WINTER TWO SPORTS
Spring Sport Available:
- Co-ed Track and Field
- Boys Tennis
Typically practices begins the first week of April. Stay tuned for more info.
SKI AND SNOWBOARD CLUB
BERKLEY SKI AND SNOWBOARD CLUB 2021-22
BERKLEY SKI AND SNOWBOARD CLUB 2022
- Ski and Snowboard Club is open to Berkley High School and Middle School students. Younger students can participate with their parents. All applications and fees must be dropped off at AMS. All applications and fees must be dropped off at AMS.
- We will plan to ski on the following dates:
- January 7, 14 (11:30), 21, 28
- February 4, 11 (11:30), 18 (11:30)
- The bus from BHS leaves promptly at 3:45 pm, middle school busses leave at 3:30 pm. All busses leave Mt. Holly at 9 sharp. Please pick your student up from their school no later than 10.
- Dates may change due to weather conditions. If Berkley Schools is cancelled, ski club will be cancelled as well. Additionally, if Holly Schools are closed ski club may be cancelled as well.
- Unfortunately, no membership fees or bus fees will be refunded.
- If a parent is picking up their own student from Mt. Holly please make arrangement with the sponsor prior to pick up. Students may only ride home with their own parent unless arranged thru the sponsor.
- We ski on a student lift ticket (discount price), therefore, we must comply with the Ski School Patch Program.
- 2022 Fees
- ONE TIME FEES
- Bus and membership fees - $185
- Must be turned into AMS main office, all checks payable to Anderson Middle School.
- WEEKLY FEES
- Weekly lift ticket $25
- Rental equipment $25
- Weekly fees must be paid on the bus, checks payable to Mt. Holly
- Students that provide their own transportation can purchase membership cards, lift tickets and rentals at the Berkley Schools table in the Mt. Holly cafeteria from 4:00-6:30 on ski nights or 11:00-1:30 on half days. Checks payable to Mt. Holly
- ONE TIME FEES
- Members must fill out registration form and rental agreement (serves as a waiver for Mt. Holly)
- Students must be responsible for their own gear, use the free ski and snowboard check.
- Contact Jim Cowdrey at 248-928-4925 and sign up for Remind 101 by sending a text to 81010 with this message @jcowdre. Mr. Cowdrey will use Remind to communicate with you.