The mission of the Berkley Athletic Boosters is to strive to maintain a quality athletic program for all Berkley student athletes through parent support, leadership and volunteerism.
- Wish to join the Boosters? Please contact Renee Kotila at 248.797-9902
- TICKET PRICES: $5 for all sporting events : No charge for children 5 and under and adults 62 and over
- Free admission with your Berkley Bear Athletic Booster Membership Card
Berkley Athletic Booster meetings are normally held every 1st Wednesday, 7:00 pm in the Berkley High School Room 110. If you have comments or questions, please email the Athletic Boosters.
2019 Road Rally
The 2019 Road Rally is scheduled for Saturday, November 9, 2019. See the registration form below for details.
Membership and Season Passes (NEW STUDENT PRICES)
Sign-Up for Volunteering!
Visit the Athletic Boosters Sign Up Genius for Hurley/Bear Paw Concessions and Tin Can Auction. Working the concession stand turns into money made for your athlete's team. If you have questions please contact Renee Kotila at 248.797-9902.
How to find the Sign-Up Genius?
Visit the Sign-Up Genius search page.
Search for: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Warren/Jarvis Scholarship Information
The Berkley Athletic Boosters is pleased to announce the application period for the Warren/Jarvis Scholarship Award is now open. These one-time, non-renewable scholarships are offered by the Berkley Athletic Boosters for the top male and top female Senior Student Athletes.
- Roz Warren Award - $2,000 to the Outstanding Female Student Athlete
- Bob Jarvis Award - $2,000 to the Outstanding Male Student Athlete
These awards are given to the individuals who exemplify the qualities of leadership and excellence in sports. The successful applicants must:
- Be a Berkley High School senior
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- Have lettered in two or more sports, or be highly accomplished in one varsity sport
- Must demonstrate leadership/citizenship qualities
- Complete an application form and essay
Upon receipt of your application, a panel, including the Athletic Coordinator, Booster parents (not affiliated to the senior student) and community members will review the application and essay.
All applications must be received in the athletic office by April 3, 2020. The winners will be recognized at the BHS Honors Convocation on May 7, 2020.
Your achievements are recognized and are important to your school and your community. We look forward to receiving your application.