The mission of the Berkley Athletic Boosters is to strive to maintain a quality athletic program for all Berkley student athletes through parent support, leadership and volunteerism.
- Wish to join the Boosters? Please contact Renee Kotila at (248) 797-9902
- TICKET PRICES: $5 for all sporting events : No charge for children 5 and under and adults 62 and over
- Free admission with your Berkley Bear Athletic Booster Membership Card
Note: Boosters passes are not accepted at MHSAA sponsored events.
Berkley Athletic Booster meetings are normally held every 1st Wednesday, 7:00 pm. If you have comments or questions, please email the Athletic Boosters.
Membership and Season Passes (NEW STUDENT PRICES)
Sign-Up for Volunteering!
Visit the Athletic Boosters Sign Up Genius for Hurley/Bear Paw Concessions and Tin Can Auction. Working the concession stand turns into money made for your athlete's team. If you have questions please contact Renee Kotila at 248.797-9902.
How to find the Sign-Up Genius?
Visit the Sign-Up Genius search page.
Search for: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Warren/Jarvis Scholarship Information
The Berkley Athletic Boosters is pleased to announce the application period for the Warren/Jarvis Scholarship Award is now open. These one-time, non-renewable scholarships are offered by the Berkley Athletic Boosters for the top male and top female Senior Student Athletes.
- Roz Warren Award - $2,000 to the Outstanding Female Student Athlete
- Bob Jarvis Award - $2,000 to the Outstanding Male Student Athlete
These awards are given to the individual who exemplifies the qualities of leadership & excellence in sports. The successful applicant must:
- Be a Berkley High School senior
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- Have lettered in two or more sports, or be highly accomplished in one varsity sport
- Must demonstrate leadership/citizenship qualities
- Complete an application form and essay
Please see the application and instructions, below. The deadline for submission is March 24, 2023.