Welcome to Hurley Field
Stadium Complex in Berkley, Michigan
Hurley Field is located behind Anderson Middle School at 3205 Catalpa (11 1/2 mile) between Greenfield and Coolidge roads and is one of the premier high school sport complexes in the Detroit metropolitan area. It serves as the home field for Berkley high school boys and girl's soccer, football and track & field plus middle school football and track & field.
Advertise on the new Hurley Field Sign/Scoreboard!
See the Hurley Field advertising brochure below to find out ways to share your message with 50,000 fans annually. Options range from $5,000-$25.
Hurley Field Contacts
General Hurley Field Rules
General Rules for Hurley Field
Berkley School District and its Athletic Department welcome you to HURLEY FIELD. To help maximize your enjoyment using our turf field and stadium complex, we ask all users to please adhere to the following general rules:
- Food is not allowed inside the running track fence, especially on the turf field - this includes sunflower seeds and gum
- Only clear liquids can be brought onto the turf field - no colored drinks of any kind, including coffee and tea, allowed beyond the track fence
- No glass containers can be brought into the stadium complex
- Roller blades, skateboards and bikes are not allowed in the stadium complex
- Smoking is not allowed on school property - this also includes the Hurley Field parking lot
- Pets are not allowed in the stadium complex even if they are on a leash
- Only players, coaches and game officials are allowed inside the track fence and on the turf field during all games
- Only game officials are allowed in the press box when it is open
- Kids under 16 years old are not allowed in the press box or on top of press box during video taping
- Please dispose of all trash and use recycle bins as required
- Please straighten up the locker rooms before you leave
- Because parking is limited, please follow all parking restrictions on neighborhood streets and be considerate of local homeowners
- Do not move the main soccer goals - only the secondary goals should be moved for practice sessions and please remember to move them back when session is over and replace the sandbags
Any questions, comments or suggestions can be directed to Meg Boring, Hurley Field Manager, at 248-786-9287