Home of the Bears

PHONE:  248-837-8154
FAX:  248-544-5860


A parent/guardian or 18 year old student must complete the registration process prior to trying out for any sport during the 2021-22 school year.  The registration process must also be completed prior to the first official day of practice.

    Please read the MHSAA Physicals tab, below, for detailed instructions.
    1. All students who wish to participate during the 2021-22 school year, must submit a Athletic Resource Fee to the Athletics office prior to the first day of tryouts/practice. Fill out this Athletic Resource Fee Form to complete the process.
    2. Hand a check or money order to the coach (payable to Berkley School District)
    3. Write your child's name and sport on the check or money order to ensure your payment is processed correctly.
    4. NOTE:  In addition to the Athletic Resource Fee, all outstanding Athletic fees and team expenses from previous seasons/years must be paid in full prior to participation.

All students who wish to participate during the 2021-22 school year, must submit a MHSAA Pre-Participation Physical and Medical History form to the Athletics office prior to the first day of tryouts/practice. 

Sports physicals can be performed at one of the following facilities:

Berkley Urgent Care (walk in, no appointment needed)
3270 Greenfield Rd.
Berkley, MI  48072
Phone:  248-268-1525

Michigan Physicians Group (appointment needed)
2905 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Berkley, MI  48072
Phone:  248-541-0770


Boys/Girls Cross Country, Football, Girls Golf, Sideline Cheer, Boys Soccer, Girls Swimming/Diving, Boys Tennis, Volleyball


Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Competitive Cheerleading, Ice Hockey, Boys/Girls Competitive Skiing, Boys Swimming/Diving, Wrestling


Baseball, Boys Golf, Girls Soccer, Softball, Girls Tennis, Boys/Girls Track & Field

Registration dates are to be determined.  Please check back for updates.

Tryout Information

Fall Sports
Winter Sports
Spring Sports

  • No more than one failing grade during the previous semester
  • ​​Have and maintain a GPA of 1.50 or higher from the previous semester

Volunteering, Volunteer Driving & Chaperone Responsibilities

Parents are encourage to volunteer in classrooms, chaperone field trips, and be a volunteer driver. In order to volunteer, all parents volunteering in the classroom or during school sponsored functions or field trip must complete the Volunteer Release Form prior to any activities.  Parents driving or chaperoning a field trip must have the Volunteer Driver Form and Chaperone Responsibility Form completed in addition to the Volunteer Release Form. 

All forms can be found on the District Volunteer/Chaperone page.