History of Rogers
Prior to being named Rogers Elementary School, Rogers was known as Hamilton Elementary, from 1952-1987.
In 1987, Hamilton Elementary was renamed to Rogers Elementary, in honor of Dr. Willard Rogers (Principal of Hamilton 1979-1986).
View the following photos of the Hamilton Elementary dedication brochure from 1952.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Visit the District's DEI webpage for resources and learning opportunities More...