Norup International School is a TK-8 building that hosts the International Baccalaureate
Primary Years and Middle Years Programmes.
Norup International’s Points of Pride
At Norup we are proud of…
- The Norup staff for providing all students with excellent learning opportunities
- Our students and their academic achievements and recognition
- Our involved parents who support their children and our school through their active participation in the learning process
- Our PTSA and its leadership for their wonderful support and partnership with Norup
- Our PYP and MYP IB status
- Our National Elementary and Junior Honor Societies
- The participation of our third through eighth graders in “March Madness” which raises money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and our PE teachers who plan and implement this event
- Our learning specialists for supporting our students and offering extra learning opportunities
- Our social studies teachers for organizing their students’ participation in the National Geographic Bee
- Our Nationally Recognized music program (district wide)
- Our 5th grade students and teachers for putting on an annual culminating project entitled Exhibition
- Our 8th grade students and mentors for putting on a culminating MYP Community Project At Norup, we are extremely proud of the wonderful educational opportunities that we provide for our unique, diverse community!