NEW! Come follow us on Instagram! @Berkley Choir Boosters
Welcome to the 2021/2022 school year! We're so glad you have chosen to be a part of the Berkley Schools Choir Community!
Berkley Choir Boosters Meeting Schedule:
- Wednesday, September 22nd
- Wednesday, December 1st
- Wednesday, February 2nd
- Wednesday, May 4th
All of our meetings are on Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. at Anderson Middle School in the Choir Room.
Board of Directors:
- Kara Watson, President
- Ari Alderman, Vice President
- Linda Batcheller, Treasurer
- Melissa Harbeck, Secretary
- Lina Kern, Volunteer Coordinator
- Julie Anne Smith - BHS & Anderson Choir Director
- Sarah Noble: BHS & Norup Choir Director
You may reach the Berkley Choir Boosters Board of Directors via email at: BerkleyChoirBoosters19@gmail.com
This scholarship is awarded annually to honor the memory of Mary Myers, a charter member of the Berkley Choir Boosters Board of Directors. Mary, a longtime resident of
the Berkley School District, gave generously of her time to the Berkley High School choir program and its students and energized her fellow volunteers with her enthusiastic spirit.
Awarded By: Berkley Choir Boosters
About the Awards*: College scholarship(s) of $500.00 each awarded to up to
two (2) Berkley High School graduating seniors who have demonstrated outstanding scholarship, leadership, and service as students in the Berkley Choirs program.
- Four (4) semesters participating in a Berkley High School choir, including at least one semester of senior year
- Plans to attend an accredited institution of higher education
The purpose of the Berkley Choir Boosters is to provide charitable support for, and advance the continuing progress and development of, the public school choir and vocal arts education programs of the Berkley School District and the public educational benefits of that program.
If you prefer to mail in a donation, please use this form. Thank you!
Berkley Choir Boosters is a 501C3 organization