We can't wait to meet you!
Watch our virtual tour to get acquainted with Berkley Building Blocks.
Which childcare program is right for you?
- School Year Programs: A schedule for students attending a full day, following the Berkley School District Teachers' Calendar from September - June.
- Year Round Programs: A schedule for students attending a full day, following the Year Round Calendar from July - June.
- Morning Preschool: A schedule for students attending a half-day program, following the Berkley School District Teachers' Calendar from September-June.
- 9 Hour schedule: 7 am - 4 pm, or 8 am - 5 pm
- 11 Hour schedule: 7 am - 6 pm
- Sunshine Club/ Ready K schedule: 8:30 am-12 pm
- Playgroup schedule: 8:30am-11am
Program Day Options
- Infant room students follow a 5 day a week schedule
- Young Toddler, Older Toddler and Preschool classroom students have an option to attend 2 days a week up to 5 days a week
- Morning Preschool Sunshine Club meets Tuesday and Thursdays
- Ready K meets Monday, Wednesday and Fridays
- Play, Learn, Connect Playgroup meets Mondays -Thursdays
Classroom Age Requirements
- Infant classrooms: 6 weeks - 1 year
- Young Toddler classrooms: 1 - 2 year olds
- Older Toddler classrooms: 2 - 3 year olds (non-potty trained)
- Preschool classrooms: 3 - 5 year olds (fully potty trained)
- Sunshine Club: (morning preschool): 3 - 4 year olds (fully potty trained)
- Ready-K: (morning preschool): 4 - 5 year olds (fully potty trained)
- Play, Learn, Connect Playgroup: 3-5 year olds (fully potty trained)
2022-23 School Year Applications & Wait List Form
Upon notification of being accepted into the full day Childcare Building Blocks program, please complete the enrollment forms. Once forms are completed email or print and return them along with the fees to the Berkley Building Blocks Office, 14700 W. Lincoln, Oak Park, MI 48237.
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, or there are no openings available when you need care, please fill out the form below then email Andrea Megroet. We will contact you when a spot becomes available.
Tuition Program Fee Schedules & Payment Options
Monthly tuition payments are to be made or mailed to: Berkley School District, 14501 Talbot, Oak Park, MI 48237 or left in the after-hours Drop Box located outside the Berkley Building Blocks office family entrance, 14700 W. Lincoln, Oak Park, MI 48237.
We accept payments with Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, checks or money orders made payable to Berkley School District, or cash. Contact Accounts Receivable at 248-837-8439 with any questions regarding your account.
2022-2023 School Year
Sunscreen/ Common Medications Form (Sunscreen, diaper cream, chapstick, and lotion)
Steps to Register
Admission to Berkley Building Block programs is on a first come, first served basis. When maximum enrollments are reached in the Building Blocks programs, names will be placed on a waiting list for the current school year. Enrollments are limited to the number for which the center is licensed. Follow the steps below to register your child with our program.
1. Check for Availability
2. Submit Completed Forms
3. Student Assigned to Classroom
Once the enrollment fee is received, the child is assigned to a classroom