We can't wait to meet you!
Watch our virtual tour to get acquainted with Berkley Building Blocks.
Which childcare program is right for you?
- School Year Programs: A schedule for students attending a full day, following the Berkley School District Teachers' Calendar from September - June.
- Year Round Programs: A schedule for students attending a full day, following the Year Round Calendar from July - June.
- Morning Preschool: A schedule for students attending a half-day program, following the Berkley School District Teachers' Calendar from September-June.
- 9 Hour schedule: 7 am - 4 pm, or 8 am - 5 pm
- 11 Hour schedule: 7 am - 6 pm
- Sunshine Club/ Ready K schedule: 8:30 am-12 pm
- Playgroup schedule: 8:30am-11am, or 12:30pm-3pm
Program Day Options
- Infant room students follow a 5 day a week schedule
- Young Toddler, Older Toddler and Preschool classroom students have an option to attend 2 days a week up to 5 days a week
- Morning Preschool Sunshine Club meets Tuesday and Thursdays
- Ready K meets Monday, Wednesday and Fridays
- Play, Learn, Connect Playgroup meets Mondays -Thursdays
Classroom Age Requirements
- Infant classrooms: 6 weeks - 1 year
- Young Toddler classrooms: 1 - 2 year olds
- Older Toddler classrooms: 2 - 3 year olds (non-potty trained)
- Preschool classrooms: 3 - 5 year olds (fully potty trained)
- Sunshine Club: (morning preschool): 3 - 4 year olds (fully potty trained)
- Ready-K: (morning preschool): 4 - 5 year olds (fully potty trained)
- Play, Learn, Connect Playgroup: 3-5 year olds (fully potty trained)
Applications & Wait List Form
We are currently waitlisting for the 23-24 school year. Once a spot is offered you may fill out the enrollment forms and send them to Andrea Megroet or drop them off to our drop box: Berkley Building Blocks Office, 14700 W. Lincoln, Oak Park, MI 48237.
Tuition Program Fee Schedules & Payment Options
Monthly tuition payments are to be made or mailed to: Berkley School District, 14501 Talbot, Oak Park, MI 48237 or left in the after-hours Drop Box located outside the Berkley Building Blocks office family entrance, 14700 W. Lincoln, Oak Park, MI 48237.
We accept payments with Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, checks or money orders made payable to Berkley School District, or cash. Contact Accounts Receivable at 248-837-8439 with any questions regarding your account.
2023-2024 School Year Effective July, 2023
Sunscreen/ Common Medications Form (Sunscreen, diaper cream, chapstick, and lotion)
Steps to Register
Admission to Berkley Building Block programs is on a first come, first served basis. When maximum enrollments are reached in the Building Blocks programs, names will be placed on a waiting list for the current school year. Enrollments are limited to the number for which the center is licensed. Follow the steps below to register your child with our program.
1. Check for Availability
2. Submit Completed Forms
3. Student Assigned to Classroom
Once the enrollment fee is received, the child is assigned to a classroom