Norup Carnival Reminder!
On behalf of the Norup Carnival Committee, we wanted to share some updates regarding the Norup Carnival on June 2nd and remind you that wristband presales end this Friday, May 26.
The carnival is organized and run by parents like yourself, and we need YOUR HELP to make it a success!
Wristband Sale Information
· $8, cash, check, credit, or debit cards BEFORE May 26th. (Online link for credit/debit card purchase)
· $10 on the EVENT DAY at the door
· NO EXCEPTIONS!
When purchasing wristbands, please remember the following:
- The carnival is for Norup students and families only. If you are requesting an exception that must be made to Paul Yowchuang in writing. Exceptions will only be considered for age 10 and under.
- K-5 students must have a guardian or emergency contact with them at the carnival. Parents may designate another attending parent as their contact.
- Middle school students must be current Norup students - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Students with multiple disciplinary suspensions this year may be excluded (administrator discretion).
- Access our Sign-Up Genius document via this LINK.
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password.
Questions? Contact us via NorupCarnival@gmail.com ATT: Volunteers
See you at the carnival!
The Norup International School Carnival Committee
Jenn Johnson & Jenn Jamal, Event Chairpersons
Dana Baer & Maggie Eggen, Volunteer Chairpersons
Bruce Corrigan-Salter, Norup International School PTSA President
Taren Growe, Norup International School PTSA Vice President
Chris Rettich, Norup International School PTSA Treasurer