Welcome to the Berkley School District's Communications Department!
Berkley School District is committed to communicating with Berkley School District families and the community through storytelling.
The best avenues to learn Berkley Schools news and information is to sign up for our weekly eNewsletter, The Berkley Beat (see form below) and by following us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and checking our website frequently.
What We Do
- Publications -- the Berkley Beat, District calendar, brochures, posters, flyers and more!
- District Photography -- You'll see the Communications Staff at many school events capturing great moments in our schools
- District Video -- The Communications Office captures the #BerkleyDifference through videos highlighting outstanding moments and classroom learning- find them all on our YouTube Channel.
- Media Relations -- The Communications Office acts as the liaison between the media and the District. Any request for interviews, photos and more should go through Jessica Stilger directly.
- Web Maintenance/Design -- The Communications Office maintains the District website
- Social Media -- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Event Planning -- The Communications Office assists and plans large District events like celebrating the District's 175th anniversary, staff appreciation week and more.
- Alumni Outreach -- Alumni, we are looking for your stories! Fill out our Alumni Profile form to share your stories and memories of BHS.
Berkley Education Foundation
Jessica Stilger is also the Executive Director of the Berkley Education Foundation. The Communications Office supports the BEF with event planning, donation tracking and general promotion.
Sign Up for the Berkley Beat!
Use the form below to enter your email address and sign up for our our weekly eNewsletter. By clicking Submit below, you will automatically be added to our listserv.